I guess this is goodbye.

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Among all the commotion, I was one of the lucky few to get an order in for a 16GB Nexus 4. The victory is bittersweet, however, as it means I will be departing this insanely awesome community. This has to be the best phone I've ever owned, simply because of everyone here. I've been here almost since the beginning. Through the dead period, and then new life was breathed into the Optimus when IHO came along. BobZ got ICS booting, and development, once again, went crazy when TDM released the first CM9 ROM for the V. I was amazed it was still going strong this much later. Gannon came along and started the porting revolution, and since then we've seen a massive amount of ROMs for our little phone by tons of different people, getting an early start in the life of a developer. I loved seeing everyone's screenshots in the screenshots topic. It's been a great experience, guys. It really has been.

I'd put a list of special thanks here, but there really are to many people to name. The few that really come to mind are JerryScript (I miss ya man!), TDM, BobZ, and MRG. You guys are pioneers. The work you guys have put out is incredible, and I can only dream of someday being able to develop like you guys do. And Cole2k. He does some awesome moderating :D

So, this is goodbye. I'll probably still lurk every once and awhile. Perhaps I'll show off some screens from my Nexus in the post your screenshots thread.

It's been real!

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Hope to see you around with all your icon work kc. At very least, I'll be following your work on Google Play. I've enjoyed seeing all your work here in the forums ;-) and don't forget to start making CM themes.

About this community.... Someone really ought to edit the Wikipedia page for the LG Optimus V and write the history of this phone in there to immortalize it's awesomeness.

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hope to see you around with all your icon work kc. At very least, I'll be following your work on Google Play. I've enjoyed seeing all your work here in the forums ;-) and don't forget to start making CM themes.

About this community.... Someone really ought to edit the Wikipedia page for the LG Optimus V and write the history of this phone in there to immortalize it's awesomeness.

Oh, I will certainly still be theming, more so when I get the Nexus because I'll finally be able to have a high resolution device to appreciate :D

I'll still pop into DHoT as well (I don't currently because I don't have much to offer ;)) and VMRoms as well to enjoy the off topic thread :D

And you're right, someone really should do that.

Tapatalk? from my Optimus V

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm amazed to. Get your n4, and your release some crazy stuff

Still using prime HD here :thumbup:

Have fun bro~

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm amazed to. Get your n4, and your release some crazy stuff

Still using prime HD here :thumbup:

Have fun bro~

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Thanks a ton man. Also regarding Prime HD: Stay tuned, we have a surprise coming in the next week or so :D

Tapatalk? from my Optimus V