Google voice sip

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I know this is probably not the best place to ask but I have looked everywhere and can't figure this out. Can someone please tell me how to add my Google voice trunk to pbxes? I know how to do everything on the phone end and on the Google voice end and I had it set up and working untilled pbxes deleted my account for having missing or incomplete information. So someone please help how do I add the trunk to the pbxes web site. I don't know any of the trunk settings.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

idbl_fanatic

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I know this is probably not the best place to ask but I have looked everywhere and can't figure this out. Can someone please tell me how to add my Google voice trunk to pbxes? I know how to do everything on the phone end and on the Google voice end and I had it set up and working untilled pbxes deleted my account for having missing or incomplete information. So someone please help how do I add the trunk to the pbxes web site. I don't know any of the trunk settings.

Guides ? Gurnted's Blog

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Install google voice and then sipdroid. When you first start sipdroid, press the button on the bottom to setup your account. It'll ask for your GV login and to pick a new pbxes login. Then it will setup all the trunk settings for you. That's it. You'll have free incoming and outgoing calls as long as you are using sipdroid. You could then use the trunk settings with csipsimple or any other voip program. Make sure to log into pbxes if you want the password for the trunk. It will be different than your main password for pbxes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza