Bricked Lg Optimus V

SilverLycan90

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Sooo... I recently got rid of my Samsung Captivate. I loved the phone, I simply didn't like paying $100 a month for it. ( Darn you greedy AT&T. :mad: Haha )So when I found out about this LG Optimus V and it was $25 a month, I jumped on it. Problem is: I bricked this phone by trying to put on the Captivate's Touchwiz Calculator onto this device ( because it is much better and I liked it) by following someones guide. It seemingly worked until I shutdown my phone and now it won't pass the android screen. It tries over and over but to no avail. :-! I have found almost no blogs/threads on this phone at all or anything of actual use to me not only on here but also on xda, etc. I found it very easy to put my Captivate in download mode and use odin flasher anytime I wanted to change the ROM I had on it even if it was bricked I could put a new clean install back on it. I can't seem to find anything that can help me with this phone, how to put it in download mode if possible? How to flash a new stock rom? Can't find a stock rom? I would GREATLY appreciate anyones advice or help to this very aggravating problem. :cool:

Last edited:

SilverLycan90

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Now that you mention it. That does sound like what it is. Haha. Much appreciated!!!! :) You wouldn't perhaps know where I could find the stock Rom at would you?

overthinkingme

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
You could use the stock+xiona rom found here.
As for pure virgin stock, no idea.

You might be able to undo what you did through adb. Try it .

Always make a Nandroid backup before tweaking your phone :D

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz