alert by VM software update

liquidmass

Dec 29, 2010
optimusv.wikispaces.com
yep intercept finally getting froyo! a month late. did all you people who got this txt own a intercept? glad I stuck mine on ebay when I did because they are worth next to nothing now. Paid 200$ for the thing, got sick of it lagging, freezing and generally sucking. optimus blows that things away, miss the slide out KB tho.

Micky5298

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Well they are saying that with the new froyo for it that it is going to eliminate all of that. I ran sprint rom on mine before but not long enough to notice anything. Im curious how this is going to effect it.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

liquidmass

Dec 29, 2010
optimusv.wikispaces.com
Well they are saying that with the new froyo for it that it is going to eliminate all of that. I ran sprint rom on mine before but not long enough to notice anything. Im curious how this is going to effect it.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

I don't see how it would get much better, JIT can only do so much. Part of the problem is the one lonely processor is processing everything at once and bottlenecking. Even stock the thing with lag a lot. Once you start throwing apps at it, multitasking, it just freaks out. And forget about games.