Oracle PeopleSoft problems

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Hoping some one can help with this issue. The company I work for uses Oracle PeopleSoft for all Human Resources stuff (payroll, time reporting, insurance etc.). The problem I'm having is I can't find a browser that will give me full access. The stock browser gives me an error "page not available", as do a few others. The ones that will let me sign in, don't allow popups which I need to fully access the site. If any one has any suggestions I am willing to try them all.

A little more info that might help. When I try to login on a pc using Google chrome, it asks for either Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.

Last edited:

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Try Skyfire. It is a highly insecure option because it sends all of your web traffic through their web servers, but since they translate most pages for you, it might work. Make sure to set your browser to desktop mode inside Skyfire.

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the tips, but I tried Skyfire. The site I need to go to uses pop up windows and Skyfire won't open the pop ups for some reason. The same problem I got with Opera mini, Opera mobile, all Dolphin browsers and Miren. Looks like I will just have to use the laptop to access this.

lostarrow81

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I ended up enabling user agent.
About:debug from the browser
Goto Browser settings
Goto UAString
Set to Desktop
Enable popups
Everything works in peoplesoft from android..:cool: