3G is not working again...:(

ashton4life

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone having problems? I'm in Miami Fl. I have called 5 times and they kept telling me to do the battery removel thing and it hasn't helped. They even restarted my service and nothing. They told me to wait up to 5 days!!! they cant even tell me if it's my phone or what? Im gonna throw this crap into the wall already.

dante501

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
What provider do you have? I have the issue on t mobile. But everytime I have the phone off for like more then 15 minutes I can't access data put putting the phone in airplane mode and back in to data seems to work. I have to do that everytime what is quite annoying.

ashton4life

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I tried that and nothing. I get the 3G sign then it switchs to 1x sometimes. The arrows flash too but nothing comes thru to the browser or the Market. Sad:(

Kiernon

Total homewrecker.
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that about sounds like my experiences with VM for my first month of service.

*sigh* I get it's a cheap price for provided services, but yeah. Not so much fun.

No amount of provisioning or 'hey, remove your battery again' ever made a difference. One day it just kicked on and has been (luckily) working since.

-K

Liquidplacidity

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
You just have to wait for everything to settle down. The reason they're doing it so much is probably because so many people are still buying the phones. Once that phase is over, there shouldn't be any more problems at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463