So my plan restarted on the 26th and shortly after I stopped receiving mms messages. I called VM and they said they would manually reset my plan and things should be good by morning. Next day still no MMS. Called them back and the person I talked to said they would escalate the issue and it would take up to 7 days to fix. Well shortly after I lost my 3G and I called back to talk to VM they transfered me to tech support and the guy was less than helpful. BUT he did say it looked like my issue was getting addressed by a "engineer" and that was a good sign. He was going to put a ticket in and try to push it tot he current "engineer" and see if they could combine them.

I woke up today and had a text from VMU saying to pull battery and replace it then wait 4 hours before trying to use MMS and internet. So about noon I flipped the switch and tried 3g nothing wont sync up. Had somebody send a MMS and I get the message but it wont download. Just fails. I called them back just about 5 minutes ago and Im being told to call back on Monday, freaking MONDAY! I swear Im going to raise all kinds of hell and either get my plan restarted that day or they will credit me a month. Yeah its only 25 bucks, but shesh.
    04-28-2011 01:49 PM
    Try the activate button if you haven't already.
    If it fails, keep running it until it passes.
    04-28-2011 02:00 PM
    Try the activate button if you haven't already.
    If it fails, keep running it until it passes.
    Ive tried it so many times I think it hates me.

Currently on bumblebee rom and it appears I have 3g data working only really so. I dont get the green 3g and bar like beofore but I can connect to various websites and twitter and such are updating. My GF is in class so I cant get her to text me a pic to test that but will report back once I test that. Thinking there might be some wonky stuff going on with 2.3 roms.
    04-28-2011 02:31 PM
    Ok it looks like things are back to normal.
    MMS is working both ways and 3g is back.
    However I ended up going back to aSOP back up I had.
    I will however prolly play with Bumblebee again once he adds the cmd's for data2ext.
    04-28-2011 04:47 PM
    FYI, you need data to get/send MMS messages on Virgin.

Virgin MMS fetches attachments from a web server, and sends them using POST.
    05-13-2011 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD