skumnull

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I broke the LCD on my Optimus V. And I cant find a replacement anywhere. Would an Optimus S LCD work? Or does anybody know where I can find a replacement online?

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I think most of the gagdet websites just reviewed the Optimus S and assumed the sibbling phones would be the same minus button function swapping. I know my neighbor has a Optimus U (i think it is) and his case doesnt quite fit on my phone. But it fits perfectly on his. Basic measurements are the same but once you get into the 1/16ths theey start to vary and sadly a 1/16th of inch is just enough to make things ****ty.

nin

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Just tried to take my OV apart(idk why) and for some reason two of the screws don't turn, they are not stripped but they just don't seem to catch.

greysonbotts

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
i took mine apart to figure out why my ear piece was buzzing(i think it was some debris and its gone now...) i got the silver back part off but i couldn't get any further... i couldn't see how the innards were attached to the rest of the shell... i could pry up the inside top(where the ear speaker was) a little bit... just enough to fix the buzzing apparently

-G

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781