optimus v wont do anything

zachary.rafferty

May 21, 2011
Visit site
so, last night i had reset my phone and got a fresh start. i rooted it and everything like i had it before. then i downloaded rom manager and stuff then tried to install the cyanogen onto my phone but then i went to boot into recovery and it stays on the lg splash screen. so i figured that if i just reset to factory, like i did before, but now the whole phone is stuck on the lg splash and wont turn on or connect at all....please help D:

thanks,
Zack R.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
so, last night i had reset my phone and got a fresh start. i rooted it and everything like i had it before. then i downloaded rom manager and stuff then tried to install the cyanogen onto my phone but then i went to boot into recovery and it stays on the lg splash screen. so i figured that if i just reset to factory, like i did before, but now the whole phone is stuck on the lg splash and wont turn on or connect at all....please help D:

thanks,
Zack R.

what custom recovery are you using ? did you reset from stock recovery ? or from within the privacy section of the phone?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC