Optimus V and plants vs zombies

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Running the latest Aospcwmod rom...

This has happened my last to boots...

I boot and plants vs zombies is no longer installed. The app size is down to zero and there is no icon and it says not installed. Anyone else have this issue?

Also, I got a new sd card (8gb class 6) I SEE NO REAL SPEED DIFFERENCE. I installed sd booster and set the value at 2048 and maybe a slight difference but not sure. seems to take awhile for sd card to load apps installed to it on boot. set my cpu to on-demand 245-787.

thanks

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
i reinstalled it again last night and rebooted and it was gone again??? very weird (it is installed on the sd card. i checked the sd card and read = 12.8 and write = 8.8

jralabate

Android Ninja
Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Running the latest Aospcwmod rom...

This has happened my last to boots...

I boot and plants vs zombies is no longer installed. The app size is down to zero and there is no icon and it says not installed. Anyone else have this issue?

Also, I got a new sd card (8gb class 6) I SEE NO REAL SPEED DIFFERENCE. I installed sd booster and set the value at 2048 and maybe a slight difference but not sure. seems to take awhile for sd card to load apps installed to it on boot. set my cpu to on-demand 245-787.

thanks

Plz set clock, speed to 480-787 it will run better

Sent via Tapatalk using a LG Optumis V with AOSP CM7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar