Fastest launcher

ajgates92

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I cannot speak for any launchers besides Go Launcher EX, and Launcher Pro, however both are quite similar in speed IMO. I believe that most launchers are the same performance wise (someone correct me if I am wrong), they are just different with customization. I started out with GO Launcher EX, and I liked it. Now I am on Launcher Pro, and I like it as well. I don't really have a favorite.

ccody1

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Have used both adw and launcher pro extensively, and find launcher pro to feel, albeit not by much, faster overall.

Sent from my LG-VM670

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
stock is always the fastest, becuase its built into android. any other launcher is just an app sitting on top of the stock launcher thats taking up memory.

however, I use LauncherPro SenseUI (paid version) becuase its FAST, has the full sense theme(which i like) and is based on launcher pro, so it works great.

I also have a home switcher and move between that and MetroUI Pro which is a Windows Phone 7 launcher. its also very well done with a lot of options that arent in the free version. I really like this launcher, Its my default most of the time. except when i need to prove to another android user that the phone is actually running android haha,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chibisaurus