How is the Reverb

saxrulez

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Screen is fantastic. So far I love it. There is a lack of accessories and no roms for it yet. I have zero regrets though. I don't play any heavy 3d games, but it runs all the typical phone games butter smooth. ICS is also buttery smooth. I haven't got to really test out battery life yet, but I'll let you know once I get a normal day on it.

learning2

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Just arrived yesterday, so I've only been playing with mine since last night.
Screen is pretty and phone seems fast so far. Weight is about the same as the OV, maybe slightly less.
There is a root available for this phone on the Phandroid forums, which seems to be the only forum for this phone.
What do you want to know about?

PhillipBranch

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
hows the front facing camera when video chatting
Just arrived yesterday, so I've only been playing with mine since last night.
Screen is pretty and phone seems fast so far. Weight is about the same as the OV, maybe slightly less.
There is a root available for this phone on the Phandroid forums, which seems to be the only forum for this phone.
What do you want to know about?

learning2

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I haven't done video chat. The front camera is noticeably worse quality than the rear, but I think that's by design since the fewer pixels means less bandwidth required to chat. My computer's in kind of a dark corner of the room, and the self-portrait camera image is pretty bad (skin tones look off). So, I'd say use chat under good lighting conditions, maybe?

Hopefully someone who's actually used a phone chat can pipe in?

konrad6566

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I used it for a couple of days, but then it fell gently on the floor out of my pocket, and it broke, which is why I'm using the optimus until I get it fixed. But other than, it was really good. Screen was really responsive, and I didn't have any problems w/ it.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

PhillipBranch

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Just got mt Reverb today. Soo much smother then optimus v.
I really like it.

The Samsung keyboard is kind of squirrely though :/

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Android Central Forums

_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Just got mt Reverb today. Soo much smother then optimus v.
I really like it.

The Samsung keyboard is kind of squirrely though :/

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Android Central Forums

My friend had this phone and it's awesome, and yes keyboard kinda sucks but just download a keyboard off the market :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

nuttyandroid

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
The phone is amazing. Battery life is amazing. Other Manufacturer should take note.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Reverb using Android Central Forums

kzrdrnc

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Nice to see our forum here, Thanks.
all the more info to go round.

The Reverb was a great update from the Lg optimus.
Screen is good, battery last all day without a problem.
so far so good.

Beezy_78

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I haven't done video chat. The front camera is noticeably worse quality than the rear, but I think that's by design since the fewer pixels means less bandwidth required to chat. My computer's in kind of a dark corner of the room, and the self-portrait camera image is pretty bad (skin tones look off). So, I'd say use chat under good lighting conditions, maybe?

Hopefully someone who's actually used a phone chat can pipe in?
Works great! :) As nice as my Nexus 7.

Deucalion29710

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I have had my Reverb since Christmas. The device itself has been a real zippy device. Probably the fastest single core android that I have used to date. The problems that I have had though have all been directly related to the ported system updates. I have since had to have it replaced under warranty because it would not take the last baseband update. With the current update (Jelly Bean) I am unable to successfully tether by means of WiFi. A word of warning to all who get this device...think and research before accepting any of VM's non-descript system updates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair