Repeating email notification

tpgsjl

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I got this phone solely for work so I can have access to email anywhere. I need a REPEATED notifier that I have received email. There has to be something!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I got this phone solely for work so I can have access to email anywhere. I need a REPEATED notifier that I have received email. There has to be something!

You mean if you don't open it right away? Which email provider are you using? Have you tried looking at the in-app settings?

tpgsjl

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I only get one notification sound that I have an email and that's it. I need it to get the notifications until I respond to it. My email is gmail and I'm using the gmail app. I've looked up the settings and there are no options for repeat "sounds"

maggieo

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
For GMail, use app called Lightflow. It does LED stuff - but it has extensive, great repeat alert/notifications. I need something that will do the same but for non-gmail apps, not sure if anyone knows of any - but I need to use an email app that does activesync... like enhanced email. not sure if that does the repeat alerts,but -for the poster here - DEFINTELY use Lightflow.. it's awesome.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis