Samsung Galaxy Ring Camera Issue

rladuke_2

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
My Galaxy Ring is experiencing camera problems with snap chat and instagram. When I want to record video in both the camera freezes once I hold/touch the button. It freezes for a little bit and then just resets itself as if I havent recorded anything. But with vine it works fine. Also, it doesnt do this in snap chat because u just hold the button in that app but, in instagram when I switch to video the picture looks fuzzy. I can take normal videos jist fine and when I try to upload an existing video to instagram it wont work. So these are the problems im experiencing with the camera of my Galaxy Ring. Please let me know if there is any way to fix this I have already tried factory reset.

Posted via Android Central App

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
My Galaxy Ring is experiencing camera problems with snap chat and instagram. When I want to record video in both the camera freezes once I hold/touch the button. It freezes for a little bit and then just resets itself as if I havent recorded anything. But with vine it works fine. Also, it doesnt do this in snap chat because u just hold the button in that app but, in instagram when I switch to video the picture looks fuzzy. I can take normal videos jist fine and when I try to upload an existing video to instagram it wont work. So these are the problems im experiencing with the camera of my Galaxy Ring. Please let me know if there is any way to fix this I have already tried factory reset.

Well, I would say the instagram app might have some bugs left unseen I would say why don't you try alert the developers about this issue !

rladuke_2

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I might, I called samsung for help. They had nothing everything they told me to do didnot fix it its probly a glitch in the phone because with vine it works perfectly fine. Samsung probly just doesnt want to put more time and effort in their cheap phones. So that people who cant afford expensive phones get screwed. so as of my experience with this phone I wont buy from samsung ever again.