VR is making a comeback

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
And what would this be without games and apps that actually take advantage of it? What I disliked the most is the size. It's a HUGE accessory and one I'm willing to bet is quite uncomfortable to wear after an hour.

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking with the huge size there will come a huge price! Too bad it only will work with Note 4. I'm trying to decide if I want the Note 4 or the Edge. But if I get the Note 4, I would still like to pick this up.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking with the huge size there will come a huge price! Too bad it only will work with Note 4. I'm trying to decide if I want the Note 4 or the Edge. But if I get the Note 4, I would still like to pick this up.

The most recent rumor (from early October) said in the neighborhood of $199, available online only beginning December 1. I have the Note 4 now, so it's a possibility, at least as a completely gratuitous Christmas present to myself. Although I did that last year with the Gear 1 watch, and then saw Samsung come out with the Gear 2 and Gear Fit only months later, and now the Gear S . . . .

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The most recent rumor (from early October) said in the neighborhood of $199, available online only beginning December 1. I have the Note 4 now, so it's a possibility, at least as a completely gratuitous Christmas present to myself. Although I did that last year with the Gear 1 watch, and then saw Samsung come out with the Gear 2 and Gear Fit only months later, and now the Gear S . . . .

I am not going to rush our and get it when it comes out. I am going to check it out first. Best Buy will have a display model before it is released. My main concern is how much the apps and movies will cost. The price of the headset, if it is $199.00 would be a good price. But you know there will be others who will be making similar devices.

easytarget76

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Cardboard is rough as guts compared to the gear vr. Different os. But at least cardboard doesnt overheat every 15mins.

Posted via the Android Central App