Hey guys, hoping you can help me, yesterday after my phone kept harrasing me to install the lollipop update i caved in and found it to be a total disaster. So trying to revert the change i backed my data up to my pc using kies 3 and did a factory reset on the phone, the factory reset didnt change the problem and on restoring the backup most of my apps were gone along with my contacts, items like playlists and save games have completley dissappeared now, ive resigned to the fact i cant undo the update but is there any way now to get the items such as contacts and save games and apps back? thanks
    04-15-2015 07:00 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Were the contacts associated with your Google account? That would be the ideal situation, because then they re-sync automatically to the phone. If the contacts were only associated with the Phone account, then they might be gone, if they didn't backup properly.

Apps can just be reinstalled from Google Play Store--no need to re-purchase any of the ones you had to pay for before. Game save data will be lost, though.
    04-15-2015 09:37 PM