Do you think the new HTC Sensation will be exclusive to Vodafone? I really hope not as Vodafone has VERY poor reception where I reside in Scotland, UK and I would love to see this on O2, the best carrier (reception-wise for me) or T-Mo UK or Orange, etc.

Discuss.
    04-12-2011 07:22 AM
    Hopefully not and that it also comes to Canada

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
    04-12-2011 07:30 AM
    Here's to hoping it, or a version of it, comes out in the US for Verizon. This looks like a phone I would upgrade to. I hope it has nfc along with those other specs listed.
    04-12-2011 07:58 AM
    Looks like it is coming to the state vie t-mobile.
    04-12-2011 08:25 AM
    Its coming out on T-Mobile - http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-se...medium=twitter as the HTC Sensation 4G
    04-12-2011 08:27 AM
    I really hope it's not, because it would force me to switch operators to a ****ty one. >_<
    04-12-2011 09:56 AM
    hope it's not exclusive to t-mobile europe, don't like their contracts at all, O2 would be rather nice
    04-12-2011 10:49 AM
    Yep coming to vodafone first then the others. Lets hope it is not full of voda crap when it does come out.
    04-12-2011 07:49 PM
    Ive had 3 HTC phones on vodafone in the past, a Hero, a Wildfire and a Nexus one since UK launch and none of them have had any vodafone apps or anything like that, the only vodafone branding on the devices is on startup as an addon to the splash screen, no external branding and the Nexus one has nothing at all.

Also vodafone is actually the best network in the UK and the biggest in the world, it owns 45% of Verizon in the USA (fun fact for you all) and ive never had any signal issues anywhere in Europe or the UK and i do travel a lot, but thats just my experience.

So i believe the Vodafone UK 4 week exclusivity is a good thing, i will probably buy the phone SIM-Free and put my SIM only contract sim in the phone works out hundreds of pounds cheaper that way over just a few months.
    04-13-2011 06:24 PM
    In germany its also exclusive to Vodafone.
    06-25-2011 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD