HTC Sensation Now Available From Vodafone
    The wait is finally over, at least for Vodafone customers in the UK. HTC's new dual-core flagship phone, the Sensation, is now available to purchase from Vodafone UK. Pre-orders made over the past few weeks should also start arriving from today. The Sensation is available for free from Vodafone on 24-month contracts of 35 or more per month. On shorter or cheaper contracts, you can expect to pay between 100 and 200 up-front for the phone... (Full Story On Android Central)
    Great to see this phone is finally in the wild. Cannot wait to start to hear real-world reports from daily users. I am amazed that they are offering it for free with a 2 year contract. Hope T-Mobile will do that here but I just don't think it is going to happen.

05-19-2011 12:51 PM
    Congrats everyone. I'm jealous. Love my TBolt but this device seems amazing and really pushes Android forward.
    05-19-2011 05:23 PM
    Great to see this phone is finally in the wild. Cannot wait to start to hear real-world reports from daily users. I am amazed that they are offering it for free with a 2 year contract. Hope T-Mobile will do that here but I just don't think it is going to happen.
    i'm shocked as well that vodafone offered it for free, i'm hoping tmobile will have some specials going on like they do currently for their phones.
    05-24-2011 01:06 AM
    I got the phone for free, 18 month contract 35 a month for 900 minutes, unlimited texts and 500mb. Just wish the battery was better.
    06-16-2011 05:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD