I'm trying to see how long the battery last on the sensation? Using the phone heavy and not at all ?
    How is it taken pictures ? Says instant snap shot is that true? My touch 4g can't take a moving pic to blurry that's why in hoping this phone can take a good pic... Thanks
    05-28-2011 06:22 PM
    I'm trying to see how long the battery last on the sensation? Using the phone heavy and not at all ?
    How is it taken pictures ? Says instant snap shot is that true? My touch 4g can't take a moving pic to blurry that's why in hoping this phone can take a good pic... Thanks
    Go read the Engadget review. Battery life looked pretty awesome.
    05-28-2011 07:00 PM
    Rubbish, I can't get through adage without charging for a bit
    06-14-2011 07:05 AM
    If wi fi or net is used then battery is really hammered. Turned these off for a day, battery seemed to last a couple of days as just a phone.
    Camera is good so long as you don't use zoom, very quick. Movie mode found good.
    07-02-2011 02:12 AM
    Hi all, I just bought my Sensation a couple days ago, after Dell killed off the Streak, battery is really good, yesterday I got over 11 hours with 19% still in the tank when I put it on charge, that was with Wi-Fi on, gmail sync, exchange sync and general use with some phone calls.

For me the camera is awesome and videos look great, still playing with it, but so far well worth the upgrade from the Streak..
    08-27-2011 03:44 AM
    camara very good,dont worry about it
    10-26-2011 07:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD