Hey all! If you're here, chances are you followed the 'community manager' link under my name here in the Android Central Forums. Thanks for stopping by to learn a little bit more about me, and what I do here at AC.

In a nutshell, it's my job to make things are awesome here in the AC community (and in all of the Mobile Nations communities!). I look after all of our volunteers, help with community events, and do all I can each and every day to make sure our guests and members get the help they need on their most important questions. I also work closely with our tech team to implement new features, fix bugs, and update our apps when necessary.

On top of that I have my hands in a LOT of different things around Mobile Nations. Things are busy. But busy is GREAT and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Bottom line, if you have any questions or concerns at ANY TIME, I encourage you to reach out to me direct. You can reach me here (just hit that reply button or send me a PM) or feel free to send me an email at james@mobilenations.com. I always love hearing from our community. Any feedback (positive or negative) is good feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon!
    Aquila likes this.
    03-17-2017 12:40 PM