What is the Community Reviews Team?

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

community-review-badge.jpg

The Community Reviews team is a small (for now!) team of forum members that are on stand by to write up thorough and honest reviews of products in our forums. As an active player in the tech space, we often get manufacturers contacting us, wanting to get their products into the hands of REAL PEOPLE, people like you! We connect this gap with the Community Review program, so if you have what it takes to write up polished reviews (or heck, even videos!), this team may be a good fit!

Community Reviews Team Expectations:

• Be an active member in our communities (blog comments and forums!)
  • Maintain a positive and upbeat attitude (be a pro, not a troll)
  • Write at least two new reviews per month, with the help and guidance of our Community Manager
Who is on the Community Reviews Team?

Team Leader:
@jcstek

Team Members:

• xandros9
  • RumoredNow
  • accentae86
  • Ry
  • dpham00
  • Rob Phillips
  • firedept10
  • the tall guy
  • digital break
  • metllicamilitia
  • Decaway

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Reviews on the Android Central site are done by the writing staff. Members of the community will occasionally write reviews for software or hardware in these forums.

Jenny Zhong

Jul 15, 2019
Visit site
Thank u for your reply. We have several vacuums and robotic vacuum cleaner need review, can u review for me?
Sorry for too many questions, i send messages and emails , but no one reply.:confused:

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Thank u for your reply. We have several vacuums and robotic vacuum cleaner need review, can u review for me?
Sorry for too many questions, i send messages and emails , but no one reply.:confused:
I'm on the Community Review team. Send me a PM and I can put you in touch with our team leader

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12