06-28-2017 03:07 PM
89 1234
tools
    Man I loved my Palm Treo!! Had a Palm Pre+, couple Blackberries, and a slew of Windows phones. I too think Windows could be cutting edge. Just don't understand why devs never got behind them. Honestly, I don't think I could go back after seeing what we can do in Android. And I've only been on an Android since 2016 Black Friday weekend.
    I had a Palm Pre, loved the webOS it ran on. I could go back to a Windows phone, but only if apps started to be developed and supported like iOS and Android. Since that is not going to happen, I will be content with Android. iOS is way too boring for me. I change my setup more than I change my underwearツ
    11B1P likes this.
    05-13-2017 08:38 AM
    I change my setup more than I change my underwearツ
    Sorry, information overload
    jimd1050 likes this.
    05-13-2017 04:29 PM
    Sorry, information overload
    My bad🙄
    05-13-2017 04:39 PM
    Hello everyone, I am a trusted member. I'm a little slow getting around and figuring this out, making baby steps.

I don't have the trusted member under my name for some reason, but rest assured I'm a member, I get the Friday emails, that's how I found the volunteer lounge. LOL
    gendo667, LineKill and jimd1050 like this.
    05-19-2017 12:00 PM
    Greeting! I'm running around the MobileNations like a Crazy Lady.... My home is on Crackberry and have been a member since 2010. I will be learning as much as possible (with this empty head of mine) with all the different OS's and accessories. It's FUN!!!
    LineKill and jimd1050 like this.
    05-19-2017 12:27 PM
    Greeting! I'm running around the MobileNations like a Crazy Lady.... My home is on Crackberry and have been a member since 2010. I will be learning as much as possible (with this empty head of mine) with all the different OS's and accessories. It's FUN!!!
    CrackBerry is where I started my forum reading. The forums have been very informative for me, I have learned a lot from these forums. I try to repay with my limited knowledge to new users.
    05-19-2017 12:37 PM
    Hello everyone, I am a trusted member. I'm a little slow getting around and figuring this out, making baby steps.

I don't have the trusted member under my name for some reason, but rest assured I'm a member, I get the Friday emails, that's how I found the volunteer lounge. LOL
    Hello,

You can send James a quick email and he will be sure to add the Trusted Member title for you.

james@mobilenations.com
    05-20-2017 02:30 PM
    Hello,

You can send James a quick email and he will be sure to add the Trusted Member title for you.

james@mobilenations.com
    Yeah we have been talking via email. I am in no hurry, I don't want to keep bothering him. Thanks
    LineKill likes this.
    05-20-2017 04:12 PM
    Hello all and thank you for the invite to be a trusted member. I primarily hang out in the S8+ forum trying to offer any help I can.
    LineKill likes this.
    06-01-2017 08:31 AM
    Hi everyone !
    I had received a Trusted Member invitation some days ago.
    I was a Windows phone user and shifted to Android in Sept 2016 with a Moto G4 plus (though I still have my Lumia as a secondary device).
    I am from India and happy to meet you all on this forum.
    LineKill and Matty like this.
    06-02-2017 08:29 AM
    Welcome aboard! Probably good not to mention you have a Windows phone
    Rinsun likes this.
    06-02-2017 09:21 AM
    Warm Welcome to the #TM team @Rinsun I'm sure you will be a great addition to the fast growing Trusted Memebrs group. Hope you are enjoying your Moto G4 Plus!

As my good man 'pkcable' said, If you have telegram installed or even BBM there is a group you can now join. This below link might work. Might need to be updated. Hope to see you around the forums! https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAArfHmKEd8LjtYu4vg
    I was a Windows phone user
    New Trusted Members-adtxb.jpg
    gendo667, 11B1P and Rinsun like this.
    06-04-2017 04:12 AM
    Heck I was a WP user from back in the beginning of WP with an HTC Trophy. I was already a Zune 30 and Zune HD user, so when MS started talking about something they were working on, I stayed with it. I continually upgraded from WP to WP until Black Friday 2016. If MS had continued to put effort into the mobile platform and it evolved like Android and Apple, I wouldn't have left. The live tiles were an awesome feature.
    Rinsun likes this.
    06-05-2017 02:04 PM
    Warm Welcome to the #TM team @Rinsun I'm sure you will be a great addition to the fast growing Trusted Memebrs group. Hope you are enjoying your Moto G4 Plus!

As my good man 'pkcable' said, If you have telegram installed or even BBM there is a group you can now join. This below link might work. Might need to be updated. Hope to see you around the forums! https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAArfHmKEd8LjtYu4vg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adtxb.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	261397
    Thanks a lot for the warm welcome and I am sorry for the late reply ( I had been very busy over the weekend).I do remember seeing you in the Windows Central Forum.
    I am enjoying my Moto G4 Plus.Since most utility apps in my country are made for Android and iPhones and no longer for Windows phones I decided to give Android a try and liked the experience.
    Thanks for the link but I am afraid I am not into social media at all except Whatsapp .But I do enjoy the AC Forums and will be around here.
    Matty likes this.
    06-06-2017 10:36 AM
    The live tiles were an awesome feature.
    That and the week view in Calendar among other things.
    But I am liking the Android experience too.
    06-06-2017 10:39 AM
    Thanks a lot for the warm welcome and I am sorry for the late reply ( I had been very busy over the weekend).I do remember seeing you in the Windows Central Forum.
    I am enjoying my Moto G4 Plus.Since most utility apps in my country are made for Android and iPhones and no longer for Windows phones I decided to give Android a try and liked the experience.
    You did?! haha, yeah i used to post on WindowsCentral a little, but to be honest i got a little bored. A couple work friends had the Lumia 950 and they seemed to enjoy it so i decided to join the WindowsCentral forum. Hoping to get to know the OS a little. There were a couple things i liked but the AndroidCentral community has so many things happening all the time, with so many new devices launching and security patches galore that i had to move here rather.

Great to hear you are liking your Moto G4 Plus. No worries about joining the group. The invitation is always open if you change your mind in the future.
    Rinsun likes this.
    06-06-2017 01:58 PM
    Hi everyone !
    I had received a Trusted Member invitation some days ago.
    I was a Windows phone user and shifted to Android in Sept 2016 with a Moto G4 plus (though I still have my Lumia as a secondary device).
    Welcome
    Rinsun likes this.
    06-08-2017 09:22 AM
    Welcome
    Thanks
    06-08-2017 10:12 AM
    Hello all. I received an invitation to become a trusted member last week and gladly accepted. I have used a variety of phones over the years including Windows Mobile, Blackberry, Android and Windows Phone. I liked Windows Phone but was becoming concerned at the lack of support from MS so I decided to come back to Android and have been pretty happy so far. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the forums.

Still awaiting my "Trusted Member" badge.
    gendo667 likes this.
    06-10-2017 04:48 AM
    Hello all, I was given an invite to be a Trusted Member a few weeks ago. And only noticed the other day I got the badge, lol. It's funny how you can miss something like this while posting and reading posts. I mostly hang out in the GS8 forums as it is the phone I currently own.

It's been fun interacting with everyone. Learning new things everyday and showing new things to other members. Looks like I will be checking out the volunteer lounge from now on as well.
    gendo667 likes this.
    06-19-2017 04:07 PM
    Hey! My name is Cathy. Joined the S7 forum after getting my first Samsung. Wanted to learn more about it, and then started having issues with it and got some good help and advice and support from other members. Got invited to be a Trusted Member, enjoy helping people, so said 'sure!'. Hope I can live up to the expectations :-)

Live in Oriental NC, service with US Cellular
    gendo667 likes this.
    06-20-2017 05:11 AM
    Hey! My name is Cathy. Joined the S7 forum after getting my first Samsung. Wanted to learn more about it, and then started having issues with it and got some good help and advice and support from other members. Got invited to be a Trusted Member, enjoy helping people, so said 'sure!'. Hope I can live up to the expectations :-)

Live in Oriental NC, service with US Cellular
    Welcome to the group
    gendo667 likes this.
    06-20-2017 08:57 AM
    Hey! My name is Cathy.
    Welcome to the group Cathy
    06-20-2017 09:34 PM
    welcome to all our new Trusted Members!
    06-21-2017 09:17 PM
    Welcome to the show!
    06-23-2017 01:22 PM
89 1234