New Trusted Members

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Warm Welcome to the #TM team @Rinsun :) I'm sure you will be a great addition to the fast growing Trusted Memebrs group. Hope you are enjoying your Moto G4 Plus!

As my good man 'pkcable' said, If you have telegram installed or even BBM there is a group you can now join. This below link might work. Might need to be updated. Hope to see you around the forums! https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAArfHmKEd8LjtYu4vg
I was a Windows phone user
adtxb.jpg

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Heck I was a WP user from back in the beginning of WP with an HTC Trophy. I was already a Zune 30 and Zune HD user, so when MS started talking about something they were working on, I stayed with it. I continually upgraded from WP to WP until Black Friday 2016. If MS had continued to put effort into the mobile platform and it evolved like Android and Apple, I wouldn't have left. The live tiles were an awesome feature.

Rinsun

Trusted Member
Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
Warm Welcome to the #TM team @Rinsun :) I'm sure you will be a great addition to the fast growing Trusted Memebrs group. Hope you are enjoying your Moto G4 Plus!

As my good man 'pkcable' said, If you have telegram installed or even BBM there is a group you can now join. This below link might work. Might need to be updated. Hope to see you around the forums! https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAArfHmKEd8LjtYu4vg

View attachment 261397

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome and I am sorry for the late reply ( I had been very busy over the weekend).I do remember seeing you in the Windows Central Forum.
I am enjoying my Moto G4 Plus.Since most utility apps in my country are made for Android and iPhones and no longer for Windows phones I decided to give Android a try and liked the experience.
Thanks for the link but I am afraid I am not into social media at all except Whatsapp .But I do enjoy the AC Forums and will be around here.:)

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome and I am sorry for the late reply ( I had been very busy over the weekend).I do remember seeing you in the Windows Central Forum.
I am enjoying my Moto G4 Plus.Since most utility apps in my country are made for Android and iPhones and no longer for Windows phones I decided to give Android a try and liked the experience.

You did?! haha, yeah i used to post on WindowsCentral a little, but to be honest i got a little bored. A couple work friends had the Lumia 950 and they seemed to enjoy it so i decided to join the WindowsCentral forum. Hoping to get to know the OS a little. There were a couple things i liked but the AndroidCentral community has so many things happening all the time, with so many new devices launching and security patches galore that i had to move here rather. :)

Great to hear you are liking your Moto G4 Plus. No worries about joining the group. The invitation is always open if you change your mind in the future.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone !
I had received a Trusted Member invitation some days ago.
I was a Windows phone user and shifted to Android in Sept 2016 with a Moto G4 plus (though I still have my Lumia as a secondary device).
I am from India and happy to meet you all on this forum.:)

Welcome

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello all. I received an invitation to become a trusted member last week and gladly accepted. I have used a variety of phones over the years including Windows Mobile, Blackberry, Android and Windows Phone. I liked Windows Phone but was becoming concerned at the lack of support from MS so I decided to come back to Android and have been pretty happy so far. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the forums.

Still awaiting my "Trusted Member" badge. :)

Last edited:

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Hello all, I was given an invite to be a Trusted Member a few weeks ago. And only noticed the other day I got the badge, lol. It's funny how you can miss something like this while posting and reading posts. I mostly hang out in the GS8 forums as it is the phone I currently own.

It's been fun interacting with everyone. Learning new things everyday and showing new things to other members. Looks like I will be checking out the volunteer lounge from now on as well.

CWinkler

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Hey! My name is Cathy. Joined the S7 forum after getting my first Samsung. Wanted to learn more about it, and then started having issues with it and got some good help and advice and support from other members. Got invited to be a Trusted Member, enjoy helping people, so said 'sure!'. Hope I can live up to the expectations :)

Live in Oriental NC, service with US Cellular

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Hey! My name is Cathy. Joined the S7 forum after getting my first Samsung. Wanted to learn more about it, and then started having issues with it and got some good help and advice and support from other members. Got invited to be a Trusted Member, enjoy helping people, so said 'sure!'. Hope I can live up to the expectations :)

Live in Oriental NC, service with US Cellular

Welcome to the group

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781