Watch the NCAA Final Four and The Championship Game on the Gear VR

Scutley

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Should be on the main feature square screen when you put on your goggles. If not it's the March Madness app in the Oculus store.

When you click on the watch game button (after you download the app) it may say something like "downloading data make sure you have a good internet connection". If it does, wait a few minutes and then you should be fine.

https://www2.oculus.com/experiences/app/996207803795034/

anon(6033474)

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Gotta say, I did NOT enjoy it. With that one camera constantly going back and forth in view. Also, I think a basketball court is too big for something like this. The boxing event was great on the other hand

Posted via the Android Central App

tcdude

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only one that can't download this? Is it possible it's a regional thing I'm up in Canada

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Gotta say, I did NOT enjoy it. With that one camera constantly going back and forth in view. Also, I think a basketball court is too big for something like this. The boxing event was great on the other hand

Yes having a Courtside seat at a major basketball event would be too inconvenient. You have to deal with turning your head from side-to-side to see the action and you might have reporters and cameras cutting in front of you. I hope my sarcasm is coming through.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
so did anyone try this and like it? was it a live game? did the stream buffer and lag? or did it stay smooth

tcdude

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to know to, I also tried to stream it live but I couldn't find it at all, anyone have any idea why that would be?

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
You needed the March Madness app on your vr.

It was pretty darn cool - yes it was live and no it didn't buffer much at all. Maybe once or twice.

jeffturneraz

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
You needed the March Madness app on your vr.

It was pretty darn cool - yes it was live and no it didn't buffer much at all. Maybe once or twice.

I agree. That was the best thing I've experienced so far since I've had the headset, 1 week now.

It was as if sitting on the court slightly to the the left of center court. The players weren't always in focus for me, but I also wear glasses. ....but I take them off to put my VR headset on.

Watching that game winning shot and all the confetti falling, I really felt like I was at the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz