*WINNER ANNOUNCED* Win a PlayStation VR Skyrim Bundle from Android Central!

curiousDawn

Apr 9, 2018
Visit site
Re: Win a PlayStation VR Skyrim Bundle from Android Central!

Oh yes! Virtual Reality + Skyrim!!! So, if I win... I can finally defeat Alduin in (kind of) "real life" (you know, the whole 3D experience, etc...). Hmmm... I wonder if actually using this on a treadmill would complement the whole experience...

LtDarthWookie

Apr 9, 2018
Visit site

I got to play a PS VR at a friends house and it was really awesome. I'd love to have a true VR solution of my own. GearVR is nice but really not great for long sessions and really doesn't have much in the way of motion tracking.

KP8819

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
Now you get the chance! Congratulations on your win ~ :D

Thank you:)
I see congrats are in order for you as well! Idk if I'd have rathered the HTC Vive but didn't enter since I just now realize if you are a member here you're a member of iMore. Duh...
I'm not complaining by any means lol ;)
Congratulations Belle

Last edited:

Belle_Celeste

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Thank you:)
I see congrats are in order for you as well! Idk if I'd have rathered the HTC Vive but didn't enter since I just now realize if you are a member here you're a member of iMore. Duh...
I'm not complaining by any means lol ;)
Congratulations Belle

Exactly, there's definitely no reason to complain, the accessories for the PS4 + additional game is a wonderful added bonus to get you started! :D

KP8819

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site

View attachment 282654

Big congratulations kp8819!!

I got my email requesting info to ship my kick butt PS4 VR Skyrim Bundle! Just wanted to say THANKS one again to AC & Michelle Hagg!!! Much appreciated- will I get a tracking # when shipped?

Quick question for all my forums friends - Should I get the PS4 Pro to use with it or get the slim version? Or maybe stick with the original that's being phased out and wait and hope the PS5 gets released in 2019?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I got my email requesting info to ship my kick butt PS4 VR Skyrim Bundle! Just wanted to say THANKS one again to AC & Michelle Hagg!!! Much appreciated- will I get a tracking # when shipped?

Quick question for all my forums friends - Should I get the PS4 Pro to use with it or get the slim version? Or maybe stick with the original that's being phased out and wait and hope the PS5 gets released in 2019?

Stick with what you have, as long as it’s compatible. Once the PS5 comes out you can reevaluate.