Ok, what has been the TRUE defining moment for you when you experienced a VR moment and said, "This IS the future of entertainment!"? 1...2..3.go!
    03-27-2018 01:15 PM
    My defining moment was using my brother-in-law’s PSVR playing Arkham. That’s when I realized that VR truly has a place in the gaming space and how much more immersive the VR experience is compared to traditional gaming.
    03-28-2018 08:10 AM
    My defining moment was using my brother-in-law’s PSVR playing Arkham. That’s when I realized that VR truly has a place in the gaming space and how much more immersive the VR experience is compared to traditional gaming.
    Mine was when I got my HTC Vive and experienced playing Rec Room with people from Japan, China, USA, and Sweden at the same time. It's was exhilarating!
    04-03-2018 01:39 AM
    Wish I could say I had the chance to experience it, none of my friends are into gaming so no one I know owns one.

However, when I saw something like VR Chat, I was excited to see how that technology would progress further. We can already see friends/families that live far through applications like Skype, but with the improvement of graphics, I'd love to be able to be in a virtual room with them in 3D and see their faces realistically (not cartoonish).
    04-07-2018 01:00 PM
    That's exactly what I am hoping for also. The current graphic processing power dosent seem to be enough, unfortunately.
    04-07-2018 07:13 PM
    I would have to say when I was at a friend's playing the Vive we booted up "The Lab" and I was playing the robot repair mini game. Suddenly GLaDOS bursts in and I jumped back and said I didn't realize she was that big. That is what defined the immersion for me. Second would be when I tried the PSVR demo unit at Best Buy before launch and just spent a minute looking around the cockpit of a spaceship I was about to fly.
    04-09-2018 02:32 PM