What's the First Game You'd Buy?

Belle_Celeste

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Assuming lots of people here are because of the giveaway. Hypothetically speaking, if you were to be lucky enough to win it, what's the first VR game you're buying to play/test out the headset?

Let's ignore the Skyrim game that comes with the bundle. :p

Batman: Arkham VR would be a strong contender for me, along with VR Chat (tons of youtube videos make it seem so funny).

Belle_Celeste

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
I’ve playing Arkham on PSVR and it is a blast. Personally I’m very interesting in The Inpatient. I have a thing for psychological horror video games.
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/the-inpatient-ps4/

That's great to hear that it's a fun game!

Having played Until Dawn, I was a little impatient in waiting to see what The Inpatient was all about (prequel), so I ended up watching a Let's Play of it on Youtube. It starts off strong but seems to have a weaker ending. Definitely wait for a sale on it, the length is not worth the price you pay for it at the moment.

Rob Phillips

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
That's great to hear that it's a fun game!

Having played Until Dawn, I was a little impatient in waiting to see what The Inpatient was all about (prequel), so I ended up watching a Let's Play of it on Youtube. It starts off strong but seems to have a weaker ending. Definitely wait for a sale on it, the length is not worth the price you pay for it at the moment.

Thanks for the tip! I should probably working on getting a VR setup first though.