Gear VR-Ocean Rift control/menue sensitivity issues

DBeary

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
love the Gear VR and the Ocean Rift app, but I'm frustrated with the Gear VR controls
I seem to bring up the Ocean Rift menu over and over while just swimming around , it will highlight the scene I'm in with the spinning arrow, or others if I look around .. But the main thing is that I dont know how to get back out of the menu , it does close sometimes, but I've not figured out how to do it
.. I've searched and not found any answers , in the VR app, on the Ocean Rift site, or here

dirtydantx

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
I've had the same issue a few times. There is actually a back button on the Gear VR. You can reach above the directional pad and click the button with the curving arrow on it to back out of the menu. This is what I've been doing when I accidentally pull the menu up. Included a picture for reference. Hope this help, happy diving! Galaxy-Gear-VR41.jpg

DBeary

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I've tried that, but due to a seeming lack of response I then held it down and that just brings up the menu
... next time it happens again I'll try tapping it

Thank You

TB-1599

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I have a question about this app. I am having some weird sound problems. It almost sounds like static or consistent clicking. (Using this on a galaxy S7) is there a setting I need to change or is this a known issue?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz