Google announced that Daydream View would be available the first week or two of November, but here it is a few days till December and it's nowhere to be found at their partner retailer B&M; Verizon and Best Buy. If they said it would be ready first few weeks of November, why wouldn't they have this ready in stores for the shopping holiday or at least featured online?

I can see it's available to purchase online but it's like they are trying to keep it low-key.
    11-26-2016 10:22 PM
    I guess Google Home, Chromecast, and the phones are more profitable at this point in time.
    11-26-2016 11:44 PM
    Google announced that Daydream View would be available the first week or two of November, but here it is a few days till December and it's nowhere to be found at their partner retailer B&M; Verizon and Best Buy. If they said it would be ready first few weeks of November, why wouldn't they have this ready in stores for the shopping holiday or at least featured online?

I can see it's available to purchase online but it's like they are trying to keep it low-key.
    Until just the other day, the only phones which were compatible were the Pixels, so there wouldn't be much incentive for other retailers to carry them if they didn't also sell the phones with which it would work.
    wonderbread likes this.
    11-30-2016 08:25 AM