here's 5 USMC wallpapers!
Digital_Desert_USMC_by_militaryace.jpg

Digital_Woodland_USMC_by_militaryac.jpg

Marines-Corp-Seal-Plaque-1.jpg

fouf-1.jpg

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
The only problem with using ^those two images is that they are too small compared to the resolution of the Droid and when you use them on your phone they will be very blurry.

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
thanks guys! had some problems using ebay last time long damn story but finally i am getting my droid tomorrow morning!!!! *knocks on wood* hopefully i will be on here lots more and thanks for the walls! and those last two would be pretty sweet if they were sized correctly :)

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
not bad at all!! you are the man! ok tried it but would like a small change as i now use beautiful widget clock and it kind of cuts off ega, could you move that down to around the bottom of the green square its on? dunno if that makes sense but ill post a pic of what i mean lol

Last edited:

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I see what you mean with the top being cut off a bit. it will take a bit of work to get that moved down because for some stupid reason I didn't keep the photoshop file for this!!!! So I pretty much need to remake it lol. In the mean time if you use Beautiful Smaller Home instead of Beautiful Home, this one will look perfect until I can get it fixed up :)

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
well looks like I lucked out! The file was still in my trashcan :D This looks better and isn't cut off using the Beautiful Home Widget!

Digital_Woodland_USMC_BW.jpg

Last edited:

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
thank you for the ones you have made for me already scodoublet, but i've grown kinda bored with them and was wondering if you or anyone else had some different ones? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt