Wicked Walls for ALL Androids And EVERYTHING ELSE!

AC2011

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I see that your a big lions fan. I have a friend that is also a lions fan and I was wondering if you could make a wallpaper of Calvin Johnson?

wickedshadows

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I see that your a big lions fan. I have a friend that is also a lions fan and I was wondering if you could make a wallpaper of Calvin Johnson?

Ha ha! I just saw this as I came here to post about my newest wallpaper, and guess who it is?
Calvin Johnson my friend!!!
I had been working on this for over a week, trying to get the right images and all, but here is "I AM MEGATRON" Hope your friend likes this one!!! I also made a Twitter background and some avatars of this wallpapper, which is a first for me. Get em all at my website - Wicked Shadows wallpapers - The best site for all screen wallpapers

I am putting some of the unfinished requests on hold for a bit as I want to do my part in raising awareness for Breast Cancer. You will see on my page a couple previews of my newest walls, but if you have a team request to be pink like the Packers and Lions, post em and I will get it up for you!

Reactions: AC2011

AC2011

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Cool. Thanks for the Calvin Johnson wallpaper, even though you didn't really make it as a request :) My friend should love it. Great work!

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

Dude mo morris from the lions comes to the ups store I work at here in nc, he's pretty cool. I knew who he was and at first he tried to play off that he worked at Microsoft lmao!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using tapatalk

red.foxx15

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Would love to see a University of Alabama blackened like the Florida Gators one. Awesome work on the images went through all the pages and gotta say you dont disapoint

wickedshadows

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Red.Foxx! I am going to go back to doing some Blackened ones here in the next couple days so I shall add Alabama to the list, LSU is also gonna be one as well, don't hate, ROFL!!!

Here is my latest, promoting HotHuskers.com with some of their Sexy Husker Hotties!!!

red.foxx15

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Awesome work. I gotta say I love both the Alabama ones. The heavy metal one looks especially awesome. Thanks much

Sent from my ATRIX

jayman350

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
wow, just came across this today. Loving the two Alabama walls.

any chance you could do a New England Patriots wall for the Bionic? I really like the blackened set that you have going.

that way I can switch up between Sat and Sun football :p

Last edited:

wickedshadows

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
wow, just came across this today. Loving the two Alabama walls.

any chance you could do a New England Patriots wall for the Bionic? I really like the blackened set that you have going.

that way I can switch up between Sat and Sun football :p

Thank you!
I am now working on 2 Patriots ones, Blackened and Heavy Metal! Should be up by tomorrow!!!
Thanks for the request!

Henzy

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Can you please do an Atlanta Falcons one? Kind of like the eagles one or like the mets/yankees one with the city of atlanta in the background. Thanks!

Also my friend asked one about a Sonic one. Just throwing some ideas out. Thanks :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon