Ringtone requests- post here

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Do you have any good quotes from Monty Python and the Holy Grail ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jozee

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I stumbled across this thread today and have been browsing through it for hours, downloading ringtones I never knew I needed. :D Thanks so much for sharing your time and expertise to help us. This is quite amazing!

Would someone be able to make a ringtone with Jimmy Johnson saying "How 'bout 'dem Cowboys!" please? Thanks

Nimocone

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to have the Version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" done by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole as a ringtone, I'd prefer for the ringtone to start with the vocals, don't need the ukulele introduction.

And for my wife's phone Leonard Cohen's "I'm Your Man"

I'll thank you in advance, because I haven't seen one yet you haven't been able to do!

Gratefulbruce:)

I limited them to 30 seconds 'cause that's the average ringtone length. I'm hoping I caught what you were looking for since you didn't single out any particular sections of the songs. Israel's song is really beautiful. Never heard it before.

Nimocone

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Here ya go. Prefer to put it up here for others that might want it as well. Have your friends call you as you enter a room. "50 Cent - Ready for war"

Reactions: helmdawg

Nimocone

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
can i get a notification tone from the buctown 3.0? I would like the part that is around 2:20 where he says "let's go bucs" thanks![/url]

Hopefully it's what you're looking for.

Edit: Ok, screwed up and forgot about the actual part you wanted. Hope this works out. Now you have 2!

Last edited:
Reactions: AC2011

helmdawg

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
Here ya go. Prefer to put it up here for others that might want it as well. Have your friends call you as you enter a room. "50 Cent - Ready for war"

This worked great, thanks much!! By any chance, do you have the theme song for "Game of Thrones"

Thanks again!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20