Ringtone requests- post here

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Wow, thank you very much :)

No Prob! :cool:

thanks for offering up your services! i can never keep a ringtone for long so you might be getting some requests from me

Thats fine with me! I'm just here to help the Op field requests... i can upload my collection of ringers for you guys to attack! they are all over the place though! i keep it pretty random, but i think there's something for everybody. haha

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
These are all the ringers I have made for myself and others, they are pretty random!

Here are the notifications I have collected or made for people. These are pretty random as well!

Be warned! Some of the tones in the files are uncut! So be careful at work or what you put on your kids phones... Enjoy! Feedback is appreciated!

animazsi

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I'm really hooked on the notification ringtone "Starry night" on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet and want to add it to the ringtones of my new Galaxy S III. Can anyone help me how to do it, or post it here? Many thanx!!! :)

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi! I'm really hooked on the notification ringtone "Starry night" on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet and want to add it to the ringtones of my new Galaxy S III. Can anyone help me how to do it, or post it here? Many thanx!!! :)

i pulled these off of zedge... never heard of that tone before, hope this is the one you're looking for!

epiphone_74

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
2nd try.. Can you make or direct me on where to get that Android ringtone? Its one most Android phones from what Ive seen but my Nexus S didnt come with it :( On my girls phone (Moto Phantom) it has it on its called "On the hunt" I really like that ringtone and have been looking for it ever since I brought my phone =/
you can always copy it from hers an put it on yours...