Ringtone requests- post here

SpringCTIL

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi:

Looking for the Atlanta Braves Tomahawk Chop ringtone.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi:

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi:

Thanks.

chadthebuilder

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have the origional Over the Horizon ringtone that came preloaded on older Samsung devices? I had it before my phone updated, and now I have a new version that I dont like. Thanks.

Dani14280d

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Id be very greatful if you could find a way to help me get ahold of a Gary the snail meowing ringtone in honor of a friemd Mam?s garrett dubbed gare bear:) please and thank you whether you can or cant

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Id be very greatful if you could find a way to help me get ahold of a Gary the snail meowing ringtone in honor of a friemd Mam?s garrett dubbed gare bear:) please and thank you whether you can or cant

Too easy... If you wan't just Gary in the tone, all you really need is a cat's meow... Anyway here is the tone I got for ya!

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
There are two main instrumental songs used on BBC America's Doctor Who.
One is called , "I'm the Doctor" and the other is "Next stop, everywhere."
Those would be great to have.
Thanks in advance.

Mav. :cool:

Sent telepathically using the ESP app.

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
There are two main instrumental songs used on BBC America's Doctor Who.
One is called , "I'm the Doctor" and the other is "Next stop, everywhere."
Those would be great to have.
Thanks in advance.

Here are your requests. I have never seen the show or heard the songs so I hope they are correct! I have also included the clips I used to make the ringers incase you don't like, in wich case you may make your own to suit your needs... :cool:

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Here are your requests. I have never seen the show or heard the songs so I hope they are correct! I have also included the clips I used to make the ringers incase you don't like, in wich case you may make your own to suit your needs... :cool:

I may be missing a step.
On the other ringtones, I download them and use AndroZip to open and use.
I am unable to do that with the above file.
Any help would be great.
Thanks for the file and help to use it. :)

YaSo

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Howdy! Is there any way to preview a list of people's favorite custom ringtones & notifications? Maybe some easy way to share a sound clip?

I have a bunch that I made but am looking for more. Most of mine are the first couple of notes of a song.

Some of my fave notifications (most under 3 seconds) are: the four note intro to Lynyrd Skynyrd's 'Sweet Home Alabama', the start of some Beatles songs like 'Day Tripper', 'I Feel Fine', 'Come Together', the start of Bruce Spirngsteen's 'She's The One', the eight or so starting notes from the Happy Monday's 'Loose Fit', the start of Paul McCartney's 'Band On The Run' and the bells from the beginning of 'Let em' in' and then the notes that come in right after that, and also the 'Boom Boom, acka lacka lacka Boom' from Was (not Was) song 'Walk The Dinosour'.

I'd be happy to email them, but being able to offer samples (or hear others) would be great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae