Ringtone requests- post here

YaSo

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Will you drop a youtube link here please??

If you add a YouTube link, also see if you can give a timestamp for the parts you want. A notification could be only a few seconds, while a ringtone would either be longer or be made to repeat a section over and over.

(From my Nexus 4 with Tapatalk)

lovelydama

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Can you do the intro to Sweet Nothing, Calvin Harris feat Florence Welch? Just the regular version. I would like the intro but maybe skip the first 1-2 seconds since there is silence. 30 seconds in total. Thank you! :)

jreal58

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I am in need of two ringtones for my Samsun Galaxy SIII: "Take me to the king" by TAMELA MANN and "Love & War" by TAMAR BRAXTON. Thank You in Advance

Last edited:

Army21

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Looking for an Ironman ringtone.

It's in Ironman 1. Col. Rhodes ringtone.

Thanks.

Spring

Here is what it is, may help in your search but I have been unable to locate the file.

"Rhodey's ringtone for when Tony Stark calls him is a midi version of the theme music to the 1966 Iron Man cartoon."

Can you grab just the audio file from this?

The Starkster - Rhodey's Ringtone (Tony Stark Iron Man 2008) - YouTube

NCIS character Ducky's rigtone

"Scotland the Brave" is a Scottish patriotic song. It was one of several songs considered an unofficial national anthem of Scotland. It is available on Zedge titled Scotland Anthem

Download Scotland Anthem ringtones to your cell phone - anthem bag pipes scotland - 4955700 | Zedge

Good Luck

grumpycompuprof

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I just would like a file that says either SMS or Text, so that I know it's a text message and not any of my four emails. And maybe one that says Work to connect to my work email. That would be nice.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

grayfox99

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Anyone here know where I can get the sentinel activation sound from the old 90's X-men cartoon? It was kind of like a loud beep then their eyes would activate.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz