So I still can't get a new phone yet but I'm seriously considering getting an android phone (probably htc) but I have a question, particularly towards phones with htc sense ui.

Is there an app to let wallpapers refresh so that new ones comes up every so often (like once a day or once every couple hours). Also, is there a way to have each scene to have it's own set of walls.

Like for example, the default scene might have wallpapers of art so then it will only refresh from a folder I set aside for that scene. Meanwhile I'll also have a ''gaming'' scene where it will have gaming related wallpapers set aside in a different folder. Is this possible?

btw is this possible if I ditch the sense ui?
    05-22-2010 01:01 AM
    does anyone know what I'm talking about? I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out
    05-25-2010 04:46 PM
    Having different wallpapers on each screen is not possible as far as I know. There are some apps in the marketplace that will automatically rotate your wallpapers. One is called Wallpaper Change. I can't really answer anything about Sense though because I don't have it on the Droid.
    05-25-2010 06:07 PM
    Well, I didn't necessarily mean having a different background for every screen. Like you know how some phones have a set of different themes for their phone? like for work or weekends and stuff like that where it completely changes the phone's style, that's what I was trying to say. Sorry if I wrote it in a confusing way.
    05-25-2010 06:16 PM
    Ahhh I see what you're saying. Wish I could be more help on that but I don't use themes myself. That would be cool to have an app that would auto set the themes by GPS location! So when you went to work it would have a business theme then you could have a special theme for when you're at home or wherever else you go.
    05-25-2010 06:22 PM
    I think Locale does that. Im not sure about Setting Profiles, or Sweet Dreams. I am pretty sure Foxy does not. Locale will allow you to set your Wallpaper, Ringtone, Volume, etc etc etc by GPS location, and by time.
    05-31-2010 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD