[FREE] Redox MIUI Theme by Pootermobile

Pootermobile

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
RedoxMIUIBanner.png

preview_launcher_1.jpg

preview_launcher_2.jpg

After a long while of having promised to make android themes I present to you Redox MIUI! Since I am primarily a BlackBerry theme developer I decided to put a bit of a BB flare to my first android theme hence the naming of a familiar theme to some. With some different OS7 icons and a nice dock this theme makes you do a double take. If you used to be on a BlackBerry it might take you back, and if you have always been on an android you'll get a feel of something different. So go ahead and try Redox MIUI today! (I am still learning about themeing for android so this theme is a work in progress)

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE DOWNLOADING

To install the theme place the .mtz file into your sd card in the following directory MIUI/theme

NOTE: This theme works on your android device ONLY if you have flashed the MIUI rom onto your device.

Download Redox MIUI HERE

I have also made a MIUI clock widget skin to match the theme that you can download HERE

Place the .zip folder in your SD card in the following directory: MIUI/gadget/clock

Once you place the .zip folder there you will be able to edit your 1x2 clock to the Redox Clock skin.

Below is a link to the page where I will be posting all the MIUI themes

Last edited:

joe1987

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Very nice, DL and installed it! Running nice, being a prior BB user, now seen the light (lol)...but this theme runs clear, smooth and fast on my Infuse. Thx :)

Busta-B

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Pooter!!!! What's happening dawg!!! Glad to see you bringing your skills to the Android platform!!! Long time BB user and real familiar with your BB themes! Hope to see more of your designs for Android!!!