[Live Wallpaper] Halo Live Wallpaper

bondjpf

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
Just released my first wallpaper and need some feedback.
Here's the description:

Halo Live Wallpaper is a beautiful live wallpaper featuring great halo particule effects.
Uses OpenGL 2.0 and was designed to maintain a high performance while having a fluid and rich animation and using very low battery life.
Touch the screen to create new particles.
This is a full version with access to the settings screen where you can change the following features.
Features include:
* Select 5 different halo textures
* Change red, blue or green colors to create your own color pallete or use the default random colors
* Adjust maximum particles in the system
* Adjust maximum particles rate per second
* Adjust minimum particles rate per second
* Adjust the seconds before a particle dies
* Adjust the time before each particle is created
* Adjust the particle size

2mwcvat.png

LINK: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=com.monzonito.halo_free&token=97Plv5iz

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMi7Yw2NOxQ

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
OK - it looks great. I have a suggestion tho - Since the settings can't be changed without going pro. i would dial back either the amount of halos or the speed or something so that the homescreens don't lag. I would not pay for a feature to fix something that i downloaded for free, personally.

Otherwise - its really nice looking, and a slower speed would probably be awesome. Even at a crawl.

Out of curiosity, is there ICS blue in the color choices when you go pro?

bondjpf

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
OK - it looks great. I have a suggestion tho - Since the settings can't be changed without going pro. i would dial back either the amount of halos or the speed or something so that the homescreens don't lag. I would not pay for a feature to fix something that i downloaded for free, personally.

Otherwise - its really nice looking, and a slower speed would probably be awesome. Even at a crawl.

Out of curiosity, is there ICS blue in the color choices when you go pro?

Thanks for taking the time to test it.
I'l try to back down a bit on the number of particles being generated and adjust it so it goes slower.
Yes, you can adjust to any color you want using the paid version. Here's an example for ICS blue:
29lii6d.png
mhx9mw.png

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Nice wallpaper! I purchased the paid version and slowed it down and it looks great! No lag on my device and I made them smaller and tweeked the settings to my liking. Great job! I'm always on the lookout for new live wallpapers and yours is superb.

bondjpf

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Nice wallpaper! I purchased the paid version and slowed it down and it looks great! No lag on my device and I made them smaller and tweeked the settings to my liking. Great job! I'm always on the lookout for new live wallpapers and yours is superb.

Thanks! Really appreciated.
I'm glad you're enjoying it :), don't forget to rate it.