ICS Themes:

The "Smooth" Set Themes:

NHL Themes [Themes removed due to copyright]:
  • Flyers (NHL)
  • Blues (NHL)
  • Kings (NHL)
  • Devils (NHL)
  • Lightning (NHL)

Just created my first theme. It's designed to be a simple and clean theme. I'd really like to hear suggestions or critique! Hope you like it!

Smooth Blue (Google Play)
collabs.png

Last edited:

RocknSteve

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: [THEME] Go SMS Pro - Smooth Theme Set

After getting some requests, I've created a theme with a darker blue. The one thing I've noticed though is that the shade of blue I chose for the font can appear different on different devices. Some have better contrast with the background than others. I toyed around with various different colors trying to see if I could find an exact color that would display best on all screens but came up with nothing.

If Go SMS Pro didn't have the option of where the user can customize that color themselves, I wouldn't feel comfortable releasing something that might be too hard for people to read. So if you do install this one, remember that you can customize the contact font color if you want to!

Smooth Deep Blue(Google Play)
collabs-6.png

Note:
Again, thanks everyone for being so supportive! I started working on a completely different based theme but unfortunately school has my hands tied at the moment. But if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

Last edited:

RocknSteve

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: [THEME] Go SMS Pro - Smooth Theme Set

I just created two themes based on Google's ICS. I'm aware there are numerous ones out there but I did my best to try to stay true to the real ICS. As such, I'd love to hear ways that I can improve its accuracy! Thanks again everyone for your support :)

Smooth ICS Blue (Google Play)
icsbluecollabs.png

Smooth ICS Red (Google Play)
redCollabs.png

Last edited:

bigdave757

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Those look nice. Wouldn't be happening to have a Miami Heat one in the works would you?

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D using Android Central Forums

RocknSteve

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Those look nice. Wouldn't be happening to have a Miami Heat one in the works would you?

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D using Android Central Forums
Oh wow, I'm terribly sorry I didn't see your post sooner! I do not have one in the works but I could be start working on one! Life's been busy with graduations and weddings but I'll for sure start working on it.

RocknSteve

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I understand that trust me. Appreciate you working on it though

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Just wanted to provide an update for you so you know where I'm at. I just finished a summer course so I hadn't been able to work on it almost at all up until now. But, unfortunately, I'll be out of town tomorrow and don't think I'll get much time to work on it then either. Hopefully, they'll make it to the Finals and I'll be able to have it done during the series!

Reactions: bigdave757

RocknSteve

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
First off, let me apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I've been on the road and out of town for literally the entire summer. I received an email from a fellow themer and he informed me that he had created sport themes as well and was requested by Google to remove them due to copyright protections. Because of that, I went ahead and proactively took down all my NHL themes. And, as such, I will not be making any professional team themes. I do apologize, I just don't want to run into any issues.

ashley0517

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Im trying desperately to find some help i cannot download any themes on my go sms pro. It says they are added to the download list and then when i pull my notofication bar it says download failed everytime. Tried to uninstall and reinstall app still no dice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

RocknSteve

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Im trying desperately to find some help i cannot download any themes on my go sms pro. It says they are added to the download list and then when i pull my notofication bar it says download failed everytime. Tried to uninstall and reinstall app still no dice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
Wow, I'm terribly sorry I didn't see this sooner! Are you still having the same issue? If so, are you applying the theme from within GO SMS Pro?

RocknSteve

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I've been busy with school so I hadn't had much time to work on any themes but I, finally, was able to finish my newest one. I tried to do something a bit more "fun" while still keeping the theme clean and easy on the eyes. Plus, this one is free! Again, thanks for the support and hope you like it!

Red & Blue Simple Shapes (Google Play)
collabs-12.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007