Post Your Screenshots!

anon(11517)

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to start a place to upload my customizations and see what others are coming up with. Here's my first contribution. The background is a close up of a Black Rock Shooter figurine. Using LauncherPro with these icons. The clock widget is Digital Clock Widget.

Bring em on guys, let me see what you've got going on! :cool:

1.jpg

frizzle0583

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys! This is my first post! I've had my Samsung Moment for a little over a month & I LOVE it.. Here are a couple Halloween screenshots I took using SDK :)

101210.png

101210purp.png

Prof-KOS

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Just started tinkering yesterday. Here's the result. I shamelessly stole a lot of ideas and some templates from various themes, but did most of the graphics work myself.

screen3a.png
screen3b.png

screen1.png
screen2.png

screen4.png
screen5.png

Prof-KOS

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I can help, but it takes some stuff.

I took the method and templates from the Android Phone 7 theme on XDA. I had to adjust it a bit to work on my Nexus. You also need LauncherPro Plus (for proper resizing) and Desktop Visualizer. The method is the same as the one in the link, except that you need to set your homescreen to 6 rows instead of 5.

Select a 4x1 desktop visualizer widget and choose a horizontal image and link it to the app, then resize it to 3x1. 1x2 vertical widgets are straight forward, no resizing necessary. It should work out. If you have an EVO or the like there is another version of AP7 theme that has differently sized templates that you should use. I put the source images that I made below.

Wordfeud.png
klondike.png
Cestos2.png

snesoid.png
MiniSquadron.png

FruitNinja.png
babocrash.png

AngryBirds.png
AcesCribbage.png

oletheos

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
solid orange, whats that clock widget called? since i rooted and tried out a few new roms i've lost my sense clock and i do like it, and that looks like a good replacement.

SolidOrange

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
solid orange, whats that clock widget called? since i rooted and tried out a few new roms i've lost my sense clock and i do like it, and that looks like a good replacement.

Beautiful Widgets with the FroYoYo clock skin. it isn't free, but being able to tap the time for the clock app, date for the calendar app, and weather for the weather app combined with the looks/customization are well worth the price of admission IMO.