Visit site
Today's layout

8uqavyhy.jpg

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
via Gnex

Laineyc

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Lol, you stole my St. Paddy's Day wallpaper! Did you download Cool Wallpapers? It looks great.

via Gnex

LOL. I did! But as long as we're not seen together it's ok; like wearing the same dress to the party :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
LOL. I did! But as long as we're not seen together it's ok; like wearing the same dress to the party :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Lmao, great comeback! My sister and i actually did that once and just looked at each other and cracked up. I just told everyone, 'she's the pretty one, and I'm the smart one,' easiest way to remember us!

via Gnex

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
My newest. Keep tweaking it and I can't seen to find the happy medium where I know its finished...

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363315840897.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363315840897.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 130

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Beautiful! The only thing that seems even remotely jarring to me is the time. Different typeface? Unbolded? Moved up a smidgen or two? But I could be wrong since I like it the way it is now.

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.2.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Beautiful! The only thing that seems even remotely jarring to me is the time. Different typeface? Unbolded? Moved up a smidgen or two? But I could be wrong since I like it the way it is now.

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.2.

Thanks :) and I would change it myself if I could, its a uccw skin with limited customization. May create my own skin though

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA