[THEMES] Collection of icon packs

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
2 new styles added to the 1st post with active download links. Here's a preview of what they look like :
leatherics.jpg

leatherh.jpg

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Added Sketch icons and pumpkin icons. Links for Pumpkin icons coming soon and a Jack - o - lantern style will also be added very soon :)

Here's the 2 styles that were added :
sketchb.jpg

pumpkinicons.jpg

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Link to Pumpkin icons has been added.

Also...starting today we are doing icon pack bundles! If you like several of these styles and want to save money by getting several of them together, then be sure and check out our Icon Pack Bundle options - click here

wickets

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to icons etc, so please pardon what may be a stoooopid question. If i have a launcher (apex/nova) and i download one of your packs, do your icons automatically update everything on my phone if i elect your pack in the themes settings or are they individual png items? thanks......some of your stuff is really very nice

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to icons etc, so please pardon what may be a stoooopid question. If i have a launcher (apex/nova) and i download one of your packs, do your icons automatically update everything on my phone if i elect your pack in the themes settings or are they individual png items? thanks......some of your stuff is really very nice

What's up wickets. Appreciate the compliment. Unfortunately they don't change icons automatically like a theme at this time so they're just individual png items organized alphabetically. Though I am looking into doing this for future icon packs and probably for my current top ones.

wickets

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
What's up wickets. Appreciate the compliment. Unfortunately they don't change icons automatically like a theme at this time so they're just individual png items organized alphabetically. Though I am looking into doing this for future icon packs and probably for my current top ones.

Dude, you should change your name to Doc Themester :) Bought the black and cyan...thanks again for cool stuff

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I believe they all support holo launcher as well. Holo launcher supports ADW icon packs which all of these are so you should be good to go. Thanks for pointing that launcher out to me and please let me know if you have any issues!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon