[THEMES] Collection of icon packs

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
StealthyChief, thank you for all of your hard work! I love the icons and will be purchasing an icon bundle later today, as soon as I can decide which 10 packs I want. Any chance of an icon pack similar to the holler! white icon pack? If not, no worries. Thanks again!

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Just a sample of SC work... Black and Purple Icon Set... :D

epazy7yt.jpg

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
via Gnex

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Just an update for those of you who like my packs...

Have about 8 updates left to do (not counting seasonal packs which will be updated during their respective seasons this year). Other than that, all icon packs now have 1,000 HD icons and support auto apply in custom launchers.

Check back later this week for the reveal of my new website and several new releases!

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
StealthyChief, thank you for all of your hard work! I love the icons and will be purchasing an icon bundle later today, as soon as I can decide which 10 packs I want. Any chance of an icon pack similar to the holler! white icon pack? If not, no worries. Thanks again!
Try SMPL White icons.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Some great work here. Thank you. I do a lot of themes on mycolorscreen.com and have been saying forever that someone needs to make icon packs that are just plain and simple in various colors. No circles or shapes around them. Similar to the Metro station icons but without the circle. In various colors. I can find very few icons like this. Most of us have to create our own which doesn't help the complete theme.

Just a suggestion as it looks like you are very committed to your craft. Great job.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

joelvin

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Really like these themes, keep it up!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364941536888.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364941536888.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 165

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
A few weeks ago I was doing some brainstorming on how I could improve my past icon packs and all future ones. An idea came to me that I believe has HUGE potential. I'm sure many of you use or at least have heard of UCCW. It's one of the best apps for complete homescreen customization, as it allows for infinity creativity in the form of home screen widgets.

My idea was simple - combine an icon pack, a variety of matching UCCW skins, and several wallpapers into one app. To the best of my knowledge and research, this is is the first app to package all 3 of those resources into 1 download.

Introducing Pristine Theme...

* 1,000 HD Icons
* 35 UCCW Skins (Fully customizable)
* 4 Wallpapers
* Completely new Menu design (THANK YOU BigDx)
- Apply Icon Pack option
- Wallpaper Chooser
- Request Icons Feature
- Links to all all my other types of themes

Download

feature.png

screenshot2cx.png

screenshot3vg.png

screenshot4mkc.png

screenshot5ab.png

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Cleaned up the thread so icons are displayed in order of popularity in first 3 posts. Been getting these questions a lot lately so figured I would share them here :

Are you now going to be including UCCW skins in all of your icon packs?

For now I'm going to focus on adding UCCW skins to my most popular icon packs. So far VIVID and VIVID v2 have been updated with UCCW skins and some wallpapers (see attached images). Black and Red and Black and Blue are next on the list (final attached image is what I'm thinking the main clock will look like though I'm still open to suggestions).

All future icon packs will have either included wallpapers or UCCW skins. Sometimes even both, depending on the project.

My UCCW Skins don't seem to be working..why is that?

For Jellybean users please email me and I'll send you a fix for the UCCW skins. I'm looking into whether or not to include the skins in a different package to avoid this issue in the future.

If your'e rooted you can fix this yourself by backing up the app using Titanium Backup then restoring it back. If your'e not rooted then the email route is the only way to get the skins fixed if your'e on Jellybean.

New Theme Menu

Lastly, just wanted to remind everyone to be sure and check out the new theme menu in my apps. You'll only find it in 4 themes so far (Pristine, VIVID, VIVID v2, and Black & Red) but eventually it will be in all of my themes and icon packs. Open the app from the app drawer to access it.

Here are the main features of the menu:
- Apply the icon pack and wallpapers
- Links to all my other types of themes
- Request Icons Feature
- View Changelog
- Contact / Follow me

The Request Icons feature is something that will be very useful for those of you who enjoy my icon packs! Basically it takes all application icons installed on your device as well as the activity and package names for each, and packages all this up into a zip file. This can then be emailed to me. Overtime this data will prove to very useful in determining which icons need to be added since i'll be able to see which icons are on the most devices and have yet to be included in my icon packs.

Thanks for the support everyone and if you have any questions or feedback concerning any of this please feel free to contact me!

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol