Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
The following icon packs now have the new Hangouts icon :

Metal
Platinum
Black and Red
Black and Blue

I'll be updating a lot more of my more popular icon packs to include this icon in the next few weeks. Vivid, Vivid v2, Pristine, and Vintage are also planned for today.

If you've downloaded any of these icon packs from my site, just re-download from the My account page and re-install the pack to have the updated version (you can check the changelog within the app to verify this).

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
New theme...Spectrum!

Features
* 1,000 HD Icons
* 5 wallpapers
* 3 UCCW Skins

Download from Google Play
feature2.png

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I now have my first beta of the new icon pack I've been working on. Want to try it out? Shoot me a pm on here or email me (stealthychief at gmail) and i'll send you the link.

promocopy.png

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Beta v1.1 is now live to my new pack! Want to test it out? Shoot me an email (stealthychief at gmail) and i'll send you the link. Thanks to those of you who have been helping with testing, very helpful!

o4cz.png

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to the beta testers for helping test this pack..Can't wait to release this soon for everyone! Hope everyone is having a fun and safe 4th!

oi4.png

CCallahan

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I tried the stamped white and stamped black but neither work. Thanks.

I was able to apply the stamped white and stamped black without any issues on the newest version of TSF. Granted, only the icons included in the pack change but they did apply.

All I'm doing is going to menu, preferences, themes, then click the current icon pack listed and it will expand to a new screen. Then just scroll along the top till you get to the pack you want and click apply.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I feel a little stupid. I was trying to change individual icons. I didn't think of them as a theme. Thanks for clearing up my confusion. :thumbup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12