Where can I get stock ringtones for the Sanyo 8100??

XenonMazi

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I had the Sanyo SCP 8100 back in the days, and I’ve searched high and low for the stock tones the phone had. I’ve posted on a few popular forums on the web with no luck. So instead of typing something new, I’m just gonna type what I have originally posted:

I’ve been looking for years, Yahoo, Google, Bing, and any other search engine out there. I’ve wallowed through TONS of forums and old/dead websites. And I thought the best place to ask is here. I had the Sanyo-8100 back YEARS ago when the whole texting thing was STARTING to become a phenomena. And the phone had some great LOUD ringers/notifs sounds. What I REALLY want, is to get those sounds onto my current phone (Current phone Sprint HTC EVO 4G). The problem isn’t getting them onto my current phone, the problem is FINDING them. Now, I have my ancient 8100, problem is the screen is shot AND I have no charger for it. My questions are:

NUMBER ONE: Can someone show me where I can get these sounds (if that’s even possible)?

NUMBER TWO: If that doesn’t work, can I simply get another 8100 and data link it to my pc and just get them off the phone that way (again, if that’s even possible)? NUMBER THREE: Can someone rip these tones off of the phone itself and share them with me -OR- can you give me instructions on how to do it?

So that’s a more detailed description of what my question and\or problem. Let me be clear that I’m NOT looking for places where I can DOWNLOAD ringtones for this phone (a lot of people think that’s what I want, especially from foreign countries). I’m looking for the tones that were on the phone that were installed -ORIGINALLY- onto the phone by the manufacturer.

EDIT: Admins, I'm sorry I just saw the Ringtone Requests thread, but even so, I feel that my request is a tough one that should be separate from that thread. Please tell me if you think otherwise! Sorry!

Last edited:

Cyn A

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
I've been looking for these, for a while too and am hoping that you can let me know how to go about getting these downloaded as well. Thanks so much for your return reply, in advance! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463