Here are some android wallpapers sized for the Evo, Incredible, N1 (960x800)

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Here are some android wallpapers that I found on the net and resized / reworked to fit the Evo, Incredible, N1, etc. (960x800).

7YhtD.jpg

zyfBH.jpg

Tx7PZ.jpg

NlJKW.jpg

mX0fB.jpg

vhHXF.jpg

nYpxW.jpg

Ludicrous

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
many talented people made some really cool designs/photos into wallpapers, someone made a solid BLACK wallpaper, and believe it or not i like it the best. Go Figure

May 17, 2010
Visit site
What folder should I put these in? - - I'm using an incredible - -

Doesn't really matter. I created a folder called "wallpaper" in the root of the sd card and dropped the images in there. When you go to change the wallpaper, select "Gallery" as the location and you will see the wallpaper folder you created with the images inside.

rickydross

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey longboarder is there any way you can redo the sixth one so that the android is at the top of the screen?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Writermind

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Awesome!
I'm adding all these!
Android Newbie question to come reference folders.
I just import via email to my EVO and they show up in the gallery.
Is there another preferred method of doing this?

Writermind

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Alright, I grabbed these images via (save as) on my comptuer and emailed them to myself. Opened them at lunch to see how they'd look as wallpapers.
Ran into the same issue I've been so frustrated with about Android regarding wallpapers.
Instead of pulling back on the image and just re-sizing it so it looks like a normal sized wallpaper, it blows it up another 1.5 times so it looks like you just held the camera too close to the image and shot it while it was just out of focus.

These are great images, but they look horrible on my EVO.

There's a lot of talk about the images being sized for the EVO and I wonder if you guys have seen how beautifully the WEB OS handles this manueveur because its without a doubt superior.

Otherwise, I love my EVO, but I'd like to have a wallpaper look decent. It shouldn't be this hard.

Anyone have any advice on how to make this happen on the EVO?

Seems to me the only workaround is to re-size the image in an image editor like Photoshop or something, then re-import.

There's gotta be another way.

kyoon19

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Alright, I grabbed these images via (save as) on my comptuer and emailed them to myself. Opened them at lunch to see how they'd look as wallpapers.
Ran into the same issue I've been so frustrated with about Android regarding wallpapers.
Instead of pulling back on the image and just re-sizing it so it looks like a normal sized wallpaper, it blows it up another 1.5 times so it looks like you just held the camera too close to the image and shot it while it was just out of focus.

These are great images, but they look horrible on my EVO.

There's a lot of talk about the images being sized for the EVO and I wonder if you guys have seen how beautifully the WEB OS handles this manueveur because its without a doubt superior.

Otherwise, I love my EVO, but I'd like to have a wallpaper look decent. It shouldn't be this hard.

Anyone have any advice on how to make this happen on the EVO?

Seems to me the only workaround is to re-size the image in an image editor like Photoshop or something, then re-import.

There's gotta be another way.

Found the solution...You can resize the box. lol.

Kiserai

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Here's one I made in Photoshop for the release of CM 6 RC1. I'm not a Photoshop guru or anything, but I was bored and wanted to make my own wallpaper with the CM logo incorporated in and I followed a pretty cool tutorial online. Works really well with Beatiful Widgets on your main home screen when running the Naked Droid theme.

Enjoy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc