Anyone know how to add ringtones to a Samsung Array (SPH-M390)

Vger7

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I have an 8 gig mem card, but ringtones that are downloaded do not show anywhere.
I can download some for $3 each from boost, but want to put my own in.
Just wonderin if anyone has had any luck.

Billbomaster

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Have you found a solution yet? I've searched all over to try & find out how to use .mp3 ringtones I've already downloaded on this SPH-M390 (I'm sure the process is similar on other models, so after this I'm gonna go search different models. Samsung's website was useless. They say yes, but don't explain how. This guy that answered you must've left a few steps out. I tried doing what he said and putting it on the root of the phone as well as creating folders named "ringtone" & "ringtones". If you or anyone has downloaded ringtones through the phone, please look & see where & how it saves them & let me know. Off to try some more things.

Evan Cripe

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Ok what do you do after you check only 1 of the songs in mass storage? please help... i have been trying to find it on the internet for literally 3 hours

bronzedragonrdr

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Trying to download ringtones from my SD Card. Got as far as the "File Manager" then "Memory Card", but where do I go from there? I can't listen or assign to a contact. Not given that option. So, now what??? :confused:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
praestrudtulle