Samsung Galaxy S Icon Pack

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I need help finding a Galaxy S Icon Pack. I don't know if one is made up yet although I think someone would've by now but....

If you know how to create them, or could teach me, that would be awesome too. Thanks in advance.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
So... why's the Adobe Flash icon in there? Is there a Flash Lite from Adobe included for the browser? The other versions of Flash Lite I've seen came from the manufactures (HTC...).

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
There's a flash lite player and a stand alone Flash/SVG player in the app list on the Captivate. No phone here to play with (just a system dump lol) but should be an in depth software video soon.

They're attached

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Link is not valid... is this still available anywhere?

Apologies. A certain phone manufacturer didn't like the fact that I was hosting files to help users update their phones, and the result was my entire 4Shared account getting closed down. If anyone can mirror these files, I'll change the link in the first post.

MKairys

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I still have them on my SD card. But I don't know how to get them to you from there. If you do, let me know.

Hello, are you willing to do this?

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
This should be it.

Galaxy S Icons

Thank you for being patient. I also have some images extracted from an old Galaxy S ROM. Its not many but if you are looking for something thats not there, let me know so I can tell you if I have it or not.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I tried searching this but couldn't find anything pertaining to my question. If there is a topic I missed on this, please point me in the right direction :)

I found an icon pack that would make my icons look like the ones on the Galaxy S phone. I downloaded a .zip file from the forums and have it on my home computer. My question is, what's the best way (or right way) to install them? Should I be flashing the .zip file or should I extract the files from the file and use DesktopVisualizer?

Also, if I were to flash an icon pack how would I go back to stock if I no longer want them?

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I tried searching this but couldn't find anything pertaining to my question. If there is a topic I missed on this, please point me in the right direction :)

I found an icon pack that would make my icons look like the ones on the Galaxy S phone. I downloaded a .zip file from the forums and have it on my home computer. My question is, what's the best way (or right way) to install them? Should I be flashing the .zip file or should I extract the files from the file and use DesktopVisualizer?

Also, if I were to flash an icon pack how would I go back to stock if I no longer want them?

Download the zip. Extract the files. Use DV or BC to apply.

Shouldn't be flashing icons. If you are installing a zip file that contains icon packs it should be in the form of metamorph.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae