iPhone Ringtones (Available)

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Any chance to get the default BlackBerry ringtones? Starshine is one I would love to get but can't find anywhere! This was from the BB Storm 2.

kiolbasa1

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Nevermind, I just went the long way and downloaded them to the computer, however, it doesn't seem like this could be all of them. The "mp3" file says 40 some odd items, but there is only about 15...where'd the rest go? :(

kmo97

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if these aren't all of them. I found it on a website claiming it to be all. It had the one I wanted (Marimba) so I figured it was right.

bingonicholas

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I've tried installing the ringtones to my computer and my phone. On the computer, they show up fine ... they play as mp3, they're right there. I've also tried downloading them straight to my phone; as far as I know, they're on there, I just can't find them and set them as ringtones. Please help!

jcrome04

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I have a question...

Is the "text message sent" woosh sound included? I absolutely love that sound but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks

CMRobinson

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I've tried installing the ringtones to my computer and my phone. On the computer, they show up fine ... they play as mp3, they're right there. I've also tried downloading them straight to my phone; as far as I know, they're on there, I just can't find them and set them as ringtones. Please help!

Hope I remember how to do this. Download a file management app (like Astro or ES file explorer). My ringtones are located at sdcard/media/audio/notifications. Make the notification folder at the end, move your ringtones there, and see if the phone finds them then.