Could some one make this

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Would some one be willing to make this a wallpaper for me. I can't seem to get the size right. It looks all blown up on my Droid X and I would like for it to fit nicely to the screen where I can actually see my name.:)

Thanks in advance if someone would be so kind.....:)

BetaRoc

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Well, the image you provided is only 150x180 res.

If you make it bigger its gonna look 'blown up'. Always start with a higher res image and scale down.

I could make you something similar I would imagine.

BetaRoc

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Here ya go. Should be the exact resolution for your Droid X

Tried to stick with the same style and colors of your original image, since obviously you liked it.

MsCharli.png

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
OOMG,........I love it it looks better than the original. Thank you i really appreciate this. Thanks so much..! ;)

Now let me set it as a wallpaper!!

reagan247

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
How is that the format of the X? The wallpaper needs to be 960x854 to work on the Droid X...

It needs to be more like this:
Capricorn.png

Last edited:

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to set this as a wallpaper with out resizing the image? (You know without that square that makes you cropp the image.)

easy1jay

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to set this as a wallpaper with out resizing the image? (You know without that square that makes you cropp the image.)

You, or some one for you, would have to take that image BetaRoc created and center it over a 960x854 area sized like what reagan247 posted.

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site

Also it doesn't matter if your image is the exact correct resolution for your phone you will still have to stretch that box to cover the whole wallpaper. Well that's how it works on my Motorola Droid anyway. somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that with the other phones.

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Also it doesn't matter if your image is the exact correct resolution for your phone you will still have to stretch that box to cover the whole wallpaper. Well that's how it works on my Motorola Droid anyway. somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that with the other phones.

I did stretch it but it only goes so far it doesn't stretch over the whole picture.:(